Want to train to become an Optical Dispenser while you work and earn?
Want to help people every day while learning new skills?
Want to work with a great team who love what they do?
Train to become an Optical Dispenser while you work and earn.
We provide full support and training through the industry recognised course to become an Optical Dispenser, usually within 12 months; a Certificate IV qualification at no expense to yourself
EyeQ Optometrists is proudly Australian owned and operated. As the local experts in eye care, our focus is on looking after the eye care and eye wear needs of our communities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Trainee Optical Assistant to join our friendly and professional team in our EyeQ Seymour practice.
About the Role
• EyeQ Optometrists are proud of giving our patients the very best eyecare experience. Help us make that possible in this role using your people skills to assist patients to select frames and lenses; place orders and deliver glasses.
• General practice administration and reception duties will also form part of the role.
• Great communication skills, an organised and detailed approach as well as a love of working with people are key criteria.
• You will have a strong desire to learn new skills
• Be driven by a strong work ethic
• NO prior optical experience required
• Passionate about eyewear fashion
• Career growth opportunities
• Competitive remuneration package
• Ongoing support and guidance to help grow your career
We’d love to hear from you! Come and join our EyeQ team!