EyeQ Optometrists is known for our high standards of clinical care, with a focus on building lifelong patient relationships. We apply that same approach to our team members.
A wonderful career opportunity for a part time or full time Optical Dispenser is available at our Rowville practice in Melbourne, VIC. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about customer service and providing excellent patient care.
*SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN.
Key Accountability Areas & Related Responsibilities
- Be able to communicate clearly with patients and visitors in a bright, friendly manner and promptly attend to their needs
- Provide advice to help patients choose frames that not only meet their needs/desires, but also look great
- Ensure a positive overall patient experience and provide friendly and efficient telephone reception service
- Willing to keep up-to-date with product knowledge and fashion (e.g.: frames, sunglasses, contact lens and accessories)
- Have experience with, or be willing to be trained, in standard optical procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have optical industry experience (preferred)
- Willingness to learn and work in a team with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Great time management skills
- Computer literacy is essential
- Must be available to work on Saturdays and have the flexibility to work extra hours if required
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive renumeration package
- Experienced and fun team
- Career growth opportunities
If you love the idea of working in a team that has strong ties to the local community, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your resume and details to Darren at email@example.com.