|Mon||9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Tue||9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Wed||9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Thu||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Fri||9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Sat||9:00am - 3:00pm|
Having cared for multiple generations of families in Baulkham Hills & surrounding areas for over 40 years we pride ourselves on providing a caring personalised service. With our extensive knowledge of optometry & optical products our service is delivered with a passion to provide exceptional care.
Our Practice Manager Bal Nagi has a maturity of industry experience and together with Optometrist Krystyna Zabkiewicz invite you to come in and try our fashion, optical and sunglass range.
Krystyna has a rewarding career in Optometry with a particular interest in ocular health, dry eye management and children’s vision. She has experience in contact lens fitting, orthokeratology, low vision, behavioural optometry and vision training. Krystyna values informing and making decisions together with her patients, to achieve the optimal result for each individual. She is therapeutically endorsed to prescribe eye drops for a range of eye conditions.
• Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT); Detects and manages glaucoma and macular disease
• Digital Retinal Imaging (DRI); Captures a digital image of the retina, blood vessels and optic nerve
• Corneal Topography; Evaluates the shape of the cornea with high precision for advanced contact lens fitting
• Anterior eye imaging; a special lens to look at the cornea and measure thicknesses
• Children’s Behavioural Optometry and vision training
• Orthokeratology and Myopia control
• Dry eye management
We provide a balance of Optometry & Optical skills ensuring that the practice is always at the forefront of new technologies and innovations. Be assured you will be looked after by the experts throughout your experience. Afterall, your eyes deserve the very best.
We accept all health funds and offer Afterpay and Openpay to help spread the cost of your new eyewear.
Our contact lens provider Alcon is experiencing delays fulfilling orders due to a cyber-security incident involving their freight partner, Toll Group. These delays are across their entire network of optical retailers in Australia. We apologise for an inconvenience caused and encourage you to contact your local EyeQ practice for any urgent requirements.