We know how important it is to always have the right contact lenses for your eyecare needs available at home – and how quickly your stocks can run low! That’s one of the reasons we only source our product from contact lens suppliers based in Australia, and it means we can have your online order delivered to you within 1 – 4 business days. Details on our shipping service include:
- In the unlikely event there’s a delay due to a product being temporarily out of stock we will be in touch by phone to let you know when you can expect them, or discuss an alternative. If your order hasn’t arrived within 5 days and you haven’t received a call simply call Customer Service and we will follow the order up straight away.
- Please note that we use a combination of courier services and tracked Australia Post services. To guarantee the safety of your important order both services require a signature on delivery, so make sure you provide an address where someone will be available to authorise the delivery.
- If no one is available to sign for your parcel it may be left at your local post office. If not collected within the time specified on the ‘delivery for collection’ advice notice the product will be returned to us. We would then make contact with you to arrange an alternate delivery. Alternatively, you can contact Customer Service.
- EyeQ Optometrists online contact lens purchases can only be shipped to Australia.
- All orders for a supply of contact lenses less than 6 months incur a $5 shipping cost (this cost is subject to change and would be made clear on the EyeQ website).
- Orders of 6 months or over are free of shipping costs.
At EyeQ Optometrists, we want to make sure you have the right contact lens product for your particular needs. So if your contact lens prescription changes and you still have unopened boxes of lenses that you’ve bought online from EyeQ Optometrists, we can exchange these for lenses matching your new prescription, providing you can meet a few simple criteria:
- The returned lenses must have been bought online from EyeQ Optometrists within the last 60 days
- You must be able to provide proof of purchase (this could be the invoice you received, or the order confirmation we sent you when you first placed the order)
- The box and product must not have been opened or damaged and must have more than 6 months remaining before expiry date.
Exchanges: Note that we do not offer refunds or returns simply because you change your mind. If your prescription changes while you are still holding a significant supply of contact lenses purchased online from EyeQ please contact Customer Service.
Faults: If the product you were supplied had a fault or an issue with quality you are covered for replacement under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to major failure. Whatever the problem, EyeQ Optometrists are here to help you so simply contact Customer Service.
- If you believe you need to return or exchange contact lenses purchased online from EyeQ Optometrists you must first contact our Customer Service department.
- They will provide you with a simple returns form to complete and can even guide you through how to complete it. Then repack the item(s) in the original packaging ensuring it is properly protected from damage, and either post the item back to us (this will be at your cost) or return to your local EyeQ Optometrists. Items must be returned in their original condition, boxes must be unopened and no markings on boxes (unless defective).
- As soon as we receive the returned goods complete with your returns form we will assess the return request and be in contact with you to discuss the next steps.
- If you require an exchange, you can expect the new product within 7 – 10 days.
- If you require to return product and are granted a refund we will process this within 7 business days of receiving your return. Please bear in mind that depending on your financial institution, funds may take a few extra days to be available into your account.
At EyeQ we know how frustrating it is to run out contact lenses – and how easily it happens with busy lives!
Now you don’t ever need to run out of lenses, simply by signing up to one of our Subscription Plans.
We’ll automatically send you your order every 6 or 12 months (whatever you nominate) – and it’s very easy to set up:
- When you find the contact lens brand you use, simply choose the image of the product that’s marked with a Subscription Plan icon.
- Order your lenses online just as you normally would, and we’ll also make sure we set you up with a user name and password so you have your own account on the site.
- We’ll pass on any price discounts, and let you know ahead of time if any prices increase.
It’s even easier to change your plan, or opt-out:
- You can change your details at any time – including address or prescription details – simply by logging in to your account.
- And we’ll even send you a reminder before we’re due to send you your next batch, so you can log in (or even opt-out if you need to).
The EyeQ Optometrists contact lens Subscription Plan makes being a contact lens wearer that bit easier and it’s why we say you can simply subscribe, set and forget!
Want to find out more before you subscribe? Contact our Customer Service Team