Eyes For Life™
At EyeQ Optometrists our focus is to provide the highest quality of eyecare, personalised for each of our patients. It’s this commitment that has led us to create Eyes for Life™, an innovative new program that helps ensure you receive top quality care throughout the course of your life.
Eyes for Life™ has no joining fee or ongoing costs.
- It is exclusive to patients of EyeQ Optometrists. That includes children as well as adults of all ages.
- You can join at any time and start taking advantage of benefits including free age-appropriate eye tests.
- Free age-appropriate eye tests scheduled at critical times in the development of your eyes and vision. These assist in early detection of vision function and eye health issues but are generally not covered by Medicare or private health funds, so can be financially out of reach for some Australians. Tests include Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) , Digital Retinal Imaging (DRI) and Corneal Pachymetry amongst many others.
- Access to affordable, quality eyewear including 50% off your second pair of complete frame and lenses or a free second pair (from a selected range)†
- Complimentary lifetime eyewear servicing. The EyeQ 6/6 Service™ is a thorough 6 point service of your frames and lenses conducted every 6 months. That’s because “healthy” glasses are vital for accurate vision.
- Member-only promotions and rewards.
Getting started is simple
- You can register simply by filling in the form below or during your next visit to EyeQ. There’s no paperwork involved.
- After registration you’ll be eligible for a free age-appropriate test every 5 years. At the consultation with your EyeQ Optometrist during the year of your ‘0’ or ‘5’ birthday (that’s the year you turn 5, 10, 15, 20… right up to 105!) your optometrist will advise you on which diagnostic eye test will be of most benefit to you. This will help ensure early detection of any vision problems, which can have a significant impact on your quality of life, and potentially allow preventative intervention to preserve sight for a lifetime.
- We’ll keep you up to date with offers and promotions available to Eyes For Life™ members by sending you a simple email every few months.
† 50% discount will be off the lower priced pair. Cannot be used in conjunction with packages, other promotions, or already discounted stock and excludes some brands. Second pair purchase must be made on the same day as original purchase. Based on single-vision 1.5 lenses.
*Contact lenses must have been purchased from EyeQ Optometrists and have a minimum of 6 months before expiry. Boxes must be unmarked.
*These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Eyes for Life™ – over your lifetime
Your EyeQ Optometrist will take into account your life stage, family history and current eye health before making a recommendation on which free test you’ll most benefit from. The types of tests we are able to offer will continue to evolve as innovative new technology becomes available. Right now, the tests available through Eyes for Life™ includes:
|CV||Colour Vision||Detects subtle differences in colour perception allowing dianosis of genetic and acquired colour vision deficiencies|
|BV||Binocular Vision – Stereopsis||Assesses depth perception, how well the eyes work together and “lazy eye” or amblyopia, allowing for vision therapy to be commenced if required|
|DRI||Digital Retinal Imaging||Scans the macula, optic nerve and retinal blood vessels, allowing earlier detection of macular degeneration, glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy, all of which cause permanent vision loss|
|OCT||Optical Coherence Tomography||Investigates the macula structure and optic nerve health, allowing detection and monitoring of macular degeneration, glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy|
|CP||Corneal Pachymetry||Measures corneal thickness using ultra sound, allowing a more accurate assessment of glaucoma risk|
|CT||Corneal Topography||Scans the front surface of the eye, allowing diagnosis of keratoconus and other anterior eye diseases|
|VFA||Visual Field Assessment||Utilises a computerised analyser to record side vision allowing detection of glaucoma, stroke and brain tumours|
|DEE||Dry Eye Assessment||Assesses dry eye disease allowing for the most effective treatment plan, giving patients comfort and improved vision|
|MPOD||Macular Pigment Optical Density||Assesses density of retinal pigment as a predictor </p> <p>|
Eyes for Life™ can help protect your quality of life for your lifetime. Register today, or find out more at your EyeQ Optometrist.
*Not all tests available at all EyeQ locations.